Passively Recovering Waste Heat Energy With Every Shower
Recoup Pipe+ HE
The Pipe+ HE provides an incredible pound to points ratio in SAP and will certainly tick a box for every technical director or specifier looking for an even greater SAP boost. The double walled (EN1717) copper heat exchanger is mechanically pulled together giving consistent production. Ideal for new build applications, the Recoup Pipe+ HE WWHRS is sure to deliver results, whatever your criteria.
Features and benefits
- 2015mm long pipe with installation height of up to 2400mm
- Vertical system designed for first floor showers
- Can be linked to a waste water drain where the shower is over a tray, wet room or bath
- Double walled, patented heat exchanger
- KIWA validated efficiencies of up to 67%, dependant on flow rate
- WRAS approved
- Legionella control risk assessed
- PVC outer pipe reduces weight, cost and is an on site theft deterrent
- Option of 3 system installation variations
- High quality manufacture
- Virtually maintenance free
- Can’t be seen once installed & no end user interaction is required
- SAP listed
How the Recoup Pipe+ HE works
Pipe+ HE installation video
Technical information and downloads
Product overview document containing the key information about the Recoup Pipe+ HE.
Recoup Pipe+ HE Components Drawing document detailing Pipe+ HE and ancillary kit items.
Recoup Pipe+ HE installation diagram with dimensions and showing top connection in position to connect to a horizontal shower waste pipe.
Recoup Pipe+ HE installation diagram with dimensions and showing top connection in position to connect to a vertical shower waste pipe.
Guide to the installation, product details, performance and operation of the Recoup Pipe+ HE product.
Guide to the installation process of the Recoup Pipe+ HE product shown in pictures.
The Recoup Pipe+ HE Building Information Modelling (BIM) is available to download here.
Recoup's Waste Water Heat Recovery System (WWHRS) Brochure and Portfolio to download, save, print or share. Provides background information on WWHRS and why to use it, SAP assessment, SBEM, BREEAM, Passive House, all product options, features, benefits, installation methods and links to additional useful information.