Passively Recovering Waste Heat Energy With Every Shower
Recoup Drain+ Compact
Features and benefits
- 800mm unit size
- Patented heat exchanger
- KIWA validated efficiencies of up to 40%, dependant on flow rate
- WRAS approved
- Legionella control risk assessed
- Buit-in trap
- Case and cover made from brushed stainless steel
- Easy access for cleaning
- Option of 3 system installation variations
- Can be incorporated into modular bathrooms
- Virtually maintenance free
- SAP listed
Technical information and downloads
Technical Specification document for the Recoup Drain+ Compact.
Recoup Drain+ drawing document.
Guide to the installation, product details, performance and operation of the Recoup Drain+ Compact product.
Recoup's Waste Water Heat Recovery System (WWHRS) Brochure and Portfolio to download, save, print or share. Provides background information on WWHRS and why to use it, SAP assessment, SBEM, BREEAM, Passive House, all product options, features, benefits, installation methods and links to additional useful information.