Passively Recovering Waste Heat Energy With Every Shower
Recoup Easyfit+: WWHRS for new-build apartments, commercial & residential retrofit
- The highest efficiency under-bath WWHRS available: Up to 47% heat recovery.
- Unlike vertical WWHRS systems, the Easyfit+ does not need to be installed on the floor below the shower it is attached to.
- Low cost per unit – around £400 installed price.
- Quick installation (only 1-2 hours) and no specialised training or tools required.
- Low profile – only requires 80-85mm clearance.
- An average SAP score of 3-7%: Increased EPC.
- No planned maintenance & no end-user interaction – Just ‘fit & forget’.
- New-build apartments, flats and mixed residential sites: where SAP compliance may be difficult due to increased local planning regulations; lack of mains gas; or reduced space for more traditional energy efficiency measures.
- Residential retrofit: Housing associations and social landlord energy efficiency or bathroom upgrades; Boiler upgrade programmes; MEES; EESSH; & EPC upgrades.
- Commercial retrofit: Hotels, YHAs, student accommodation, HMOs and anywhere where this is high shower traffic, can potentially benefit from retrofitting WWHRS.